Afreda stands behind the quality of its products and offers the following warranty:
Duration & Coverage:
Afreda S6 E-bike is covered by a 5 years for frame, 2years for components except wearing parts and 1 year for battery warranty, which guarantees it to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use. The warranty period begins from the date of purchase. This warranty excludes damage resulting from accident, misuse, abuse, or normal wear and tear.
After warranty period, you have to pay replacement parts and shipping fees. All components are the same as the original parts.
Please note that this warranty is exclusively applicable to the original consumer purchaser.
This warranty does not cover the following:
- Failure caused by the user's failure to use.
- Users disassemble, repair and modify themselves, and failures caused by non-compliance with the rules of use.
- Failure caused by improper use or storage by the user, or accident.
- Vulnerable parts and consumables do not enjoy guarantees for repair, replacement or compensation of fault products, including brake, plastic parts, spokes, rims, brake cables, surface scratches, etc.
- The cost of repairing in other repair shops without the consent of the special maintenance organization.
- Slight scratches or damage to the outer shell caused by the logistics transportation of the accessories are not warranted.
- Scratched or broken lead fittings are not warranted.
If you have a warranty claim, contact our Customer Service: firstname.lastname@example.org;
Please include following information:
- Platform of the purchase
- Order number/ID/Date
- The email and shipping address you used when placed order
- Pictures/Short videos of the problems and a brief description of the problems
Please contact us and get our written approval before sending any item back. Any product returned without acceptance will not be refunded.
This warranty policy exclusively applies to Afreda's official sales regions and channels. Afreda reserves the right to interpret all warranty terms mentioned above.
Afreda retains the right to interpret all warranty terms mentioned above.